- Nevidio canyon rating is V2 A4 IV
- Recommendations, canyoning conditions and price of the trip.
Nevidio is the most beautiful and most popular canyon in Montenegro. It is steep sided canyon with a stunning scenery, narrow passages, waterfalls and pools to jump. Technically Nevidio is beginner friendly but physically it is a bit demanding adventure.
Worth to visit? Absolutely YES!!!!!
Recommendations, canyoning conditions and price of the trip.
- To enroll you need to be at list 14 years old in good health and able to swim.
- Suitable for beginners
- Moderate level of fitness required.
- Length of the canyon is approximately 2000 m, highest vertical is 10m, longest water exposure is 50m , presence of natural water slides is frequent.
- Descent duration is approximately 4h (depends of the group).
- Parking place - canyon entrance distance is 5 minutes long walk. Exit point-parking place distance is 1h long climbing up the hill .
- Car transfer from Montenegro Canyoning Center to the canyon last 3-4h (one way).
What is included and what is the price of Nevidio canyoning trip ?
- Instructions on abseiling techniques for beginners according to ICO pro international Canyoning standards.
- Wet suite, canyoning shoes + full set of Personal Protection Equipment ( helmet, harness and all other technical gear).
- Supervision by professional ICO pro guide and assistant.
The Nevidio canyoning trip cost is 100e per person.
Note - Extra fees for car transfer
Montenegro Canyoning is the first registered Canyoning Center in Montenegro. Canyoning in Montenegro with us is Safe and Fun!